View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:20 pm

Still Kickin 
King of Spring

Post Still Kickin
Guys and Gals, I have not been login on laterly, mainly because I was having some technical problems, but Freddy fixed that for me :D . Some of yall may remember the fall I took about two years ago, thats when I ruperted my bicep and the muscle came detached for the elbow. My arm is still given me a fit, not sure if it will ever be correct again. It something I deal with everyday. Well to add to the puzzle back in Oct my neck kept hurting but most of the pain was in the back of my left arm(the good one haha).In Nov , Black Friday to be except the pain was so bad I went and had it checked out. Long story short my doctor who did the surgery on my arm sent my for an MRI. What they found was disc 5,6,7 are in bad shape and I need surgery. Now my doctor's are relating the neck to my fall, but workmen comp is saying show us. I was to have surgery tomorrow, but we are going to wait to see what workmen comp say's as far as covering the injury, I understand their stance with all the fraud out there. I hope to hear something in the next few days and get this taken care of. Either way surgery is coming. They are going to remove the bad disc and then fuse them. They will be going in the front show that worries the mess out of me. I'm getting tired of walking around not being able to support this bucket on my shoulders. Not sure what the season is going to be for me, but if I can get the gun on the sticks and the bead on the head, shame on him. If nothing else, I can still call for Zach. All be safe

Tim

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 am
King of Spring

Post Re: Still Kickin
Glad to hear you are on this side of the dirt. Hope all goes well with the surgery. The odds are in your favor. Might be why your right arm is still giving you fits too. Maybe this will correct both problems. Are they sure fusing them is the best course of action? I am not up to speed on this and don't know if they have replacement disk for cervical vertebrae or not. I will keep you in my prayers!

Vic

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 am
King of Spring

I know folks dont like lawyers but insurance companies may be even bigger crooks. May need to sit down with an attorney, if they aren't budging now I wouldn't expect them to. My wife went through a little situation at her work with their workers comp insurance and a simple letter on letterhead got them moving even though I know nothing about workers comp.

Hope things make a turn for the better and you get some wholeness back in your body.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm
King of Spring

Hope all goes well for you!!

Doug

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:34 pm
King of Spring

Tim will be praying for you.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 pm