View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 11:28 am

Excalibur Phoenix w/ complete package, New PRICE 
Boss Gobbler

Post Excalibur Phoenix w/ complete package, New PRICE
A slightly used (one season, in excellent shape) Excalibur Phoenix Crossbow.

175 pound Phoenix recurve crossbow in Realtree Hardwoods, Excalibur's Dissipator Bars Sound & Recoil Suppression System, Excalibur's Vari-Zone multiplex crossbow scope with mounting hardware, 4-arrow quiver and bracket, plus 8 carbon arrows and a new package of Boss SST broadheads (never opened). Also included is the Excalibur rope cocking aid which reduces the weight of the pull by 50% and also an Excalibur Stringing aid. In the package there is also Deck Wax, an extra bow string (Excel string) and a sling.

This bow is sighted in and ready to hunt!!

The manafactured suggested retail for the Phoenix bow is $460.00 and the MSRP for the "Right Stuff Package" is $175.

I will sell everything for $350! I would rather hand this off in person to save us both $$ instead of shipping it. Can be picked up in Christiansburg or Salem.

Thanks!
Scott

Mine looks just like this one except the scope is mounted. I do have the sights to go along with the bow.

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Last edited by TScottW99 on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 10, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
King of Spring

Post Excalibur Phoenix w/ complete package
TScott,
I thought you really liked that bow, why you selling?

I may know someone that will take it, I'll try to call him tonite and get back in touch.

barry

Thu May 10, 2007 4:45 pm
Boss Gobbler

I do like it. Scary accurate! I really enjoy shooting it, it is just not for me when it comes to climbing mountains and trees with it. If I sell it I plan on selling my compound and getting a lighter weight compound to help with the shoulder. I have tried a Bowtech on for size in 61 pounds (max setting) and it feels good.

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Thu May 10, 2007 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Boss Gobbler

Just to let anyone know I will sell for $450 if it is picked up. This bow was only used on two hunts last year and I never fired a shot at a deer. (not the fault of the bow just me)

I just placed this bow & package on a local horse trader, so act fast.

Fri May 18, 2007 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
Boss Gobbler

Time to take advantage of this low low price!! This price is too low in my opion for a bow in like new condition with everything you need to hunt and already sighted in.

I am leaving right now for TN and won't be back until Sunday. No changing my mind on the price for at least three days. So act now before common sense comes a knocking :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:38 am
Profile WWW
King of Spring

T Scott ill buy it.We will be in touch.Pm me a phone number.

Barry

Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:39 am
Boss Gobbler

P.S. I'm back home! :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile WWW