View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:48 pm

For Big Bird 
King of Spring

Post For Big Bird
Alright BB, its that time of year again! I look forward every year reading about your trapping, and seeing the pics. It gets me through the winter waiting on Gobler season. You are trapping this year arent you?

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:22 am
King of Spring

Hey Econo - thanks for the encouragement. I will definitely be putting traps in the ground. I wait until deer season winds down though. Mostly going after coyotes, bobcats and, of course, the foxes but I do have a request to trap some beaver for a friend so that will be first. I will be glad to post updates. The boss passed on a complaint from another board member about the pictures so I will not be posting those. I can send you the link to my trapping diary if you like. It'll have the pics, etc... You should try to run with me one day if you can. PM me if you are interested. I know I will be trapping Bath County (Millboro area) for yotes. That's kind of close to you :lol: Thanks again! - BB

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:49 pm
King of Spring

The boss passed on a complaint from another board member about the pictures so I will not be posting those. I can send you the link to my trapping diary if you like. It'll have the pics, etc... You should try to run with me one day if you can.

Unfortunate as I also always enjoyed your photos. Please send me the link as well and good luck on the line!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:16 pm
Profile WWW