View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 pm

opening day of trapping 
2 Year Old

Post opening day of trapping
opening day results we roll up to the first farm at 8:00 first two sets noting next two noting again we reset a trap that a four wheeler set off. Then we head to the next farm get there noting. Head to the next farm which is about 20 minutes away get there noting next farm big 20 pound boar coon. next farm another big boar coon!! next farm noting at all. finally farm uncle big meat with two muskrats. total for the day 2 coon 2 muskrats back at it again tomorrow opening day in west Virginia so uncle big meat for the bucks.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:49 pm
King of Spring

Post Re: opening day of trapping
That's trapping, never know what you're gonna get. I have been catching raccoon in my side yard. Have caught 5 thus far. Today was a pretty big boar. I haven't been skinning them. Any idea what a raccoon fetches at the market these days? I've heard they aren't worth the effort. Hope you start tagging some more. My neighbor is happy, coons were raiding their chicken coop.
V

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:57 pm