View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm

More New York Footage 
Longbeard

Post More New York Footage
My cousin has been working on putting together a video with the rest of the footage he had from the NY late season. He started from scratch learning Adobe Premiere a little over a week ago and put this together. There is a lot more he wants to be able to do with it, but the learning curve on Premiere is pretty high. He is excited about filming turkeys this spring and working with that footage next.

If you watched the video I posted a couple weeks ago some of this footage will look familiar. The rest of it is from a hunt they had on New Year's day after we had left. Figures. They always get into the field mallards right after we leave.

Hope y'all enjoy!
Royce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txEk7XlSaKI

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:02 pm
King of Spring

Post Re: More New York Footage
Royce...if that don't get your waterfowling blood flowing, nothing will Killing mallards out of a layout blind. A dream!

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:18 pm
Profile YIM
Boss Gobbler

Awesome! Looks like a blast :smt003

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:53 pm
Profile WWW
King of Spring

Great job with the video. Had some beautiful duck hunts this year on divers. Problem is none of us want to run our camera. It's different in Turkey season but when it comes to killing ducks no one wants to put the gun down . I shake too much to run the camera by hand but not too much to kill every duck that comes in the hole..... :lol:

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:45 am
Longbeard

Thanks, guys!

GVT: I will pass along the compliment. My cousin is pretty selfless when it comes to hunting. Granted, when these are the kinds of hunts you get to enjoy, its not like "missing" one to film is as big a deal. He and his buddy trade off throughout the hunt, so they both get to shoot some.

Are you in layout boats for divers? That would be the ultimate filming challenge.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:38 pm
King of Spring

Great video. Showing just a portion of the prep work was great. You duck/goose hunters are truly a unique and dedicated breed. I will just stay a lazy turkey hunter.

My grandkids enjoyed it also, they thought the music was awesome.

Earl

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:29 pm
King of Spring

looks good to me

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:05 pm