View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 pm

Eastern Va road help 
King of Spring

Post Eastern Va road help
My family is heading to nags head. I haven't been there for a while and thought some of you flatlanders could help me as to the best way to go now. We will be coming east on I-64. Thanks a million, also any outer banks fishin reports would be great,got some youngsters who are raring to go!

Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:30 pm
Boss Gobbler

Not from the east but have been to Hatteras via Kitty Hawk. Dale and I took I-64 to VA-168 which turns into US-158. Of course you have the option of going around Richmond on I-295. I went that way this past weekend to avoid the traffic and construction in Richmond.

I check out a couple of places on the WWW for OBX fishing reports, mainly http://www.reddrumtackle.com but this is for Hatteras. Another one that covers differn't areas of the OBX is

http://www.outerbanksfishing.com/disc5/disc5_toc.htm

Have fun and catch some for me! :D

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:48 pm
Profile WWW