View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

You may be addicted if..... 
Boss Gobbler

Post You may be addicted if.....
You are willing to bid on these lures!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-106-Lucky-Cr ... dZViewItem

:lol:

I have never seen or heard of Lucky Craft until the other day. I was in Dick's Sporting Goods when a glow of light caught my eye in the showcase. I walked over in wonder and saw one of the prettiest lures, a topwater about 5" long that looked like a shad. I then saw the price and about choked :lol: I thought $14.99 was alot for something I was sure to loose in the first six casts. Much like my two week old jitter bug that was lost last night :cry: (no dancing for joy Dale! :wink: )

Anyway. If you are way more addicted to fishing then anyone I know, you to can bid on this nice collection of Lucky Craft lures. The bid as of right now is... $691.01 for 106 Lucky Craft lures :shock: Pretty good deal for around $6.00 apeice.

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:00 am
Profile WWW
King of Spring

Hey, I liked your topwater lure! Sad that you lost it. You need to get that jonboat registered and use a trolling motor. Atleast you'd be able to retrieve the lures. Get a rod for that 5500 and let's get casting!

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:14 am
Profile YIM
King of Spring

Should have seen the prices on some of the Japanese baits when they first started hitting the market... remember seeing some of the Michaels (a very dresseed up version of a pop R) go for ~ $75 each back in the early 1990's in a local tackleshop. Also remember seeing some crankbaits in the early 1970's that a buddy of my dads had paid $15 each for... remember thinking that was a FORTUNE!!!! Guess it is like some of the high end and custome shells, chokes, and turkey calls that are on the market today...... NICE STUFF!!!

Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile YIM
Longbeard

I was browsing the net this morning looking at crankbaits and came across a line that I think were called "MegaBass" but not for sure. Anyway they sold for 29.99. I can't imagine throwing a bait like that into the water and be able to concentrate on fishing.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:46 pm
King of Spring

Hey Scott, you say that Jitter Bug just danced away from you? LOL

"Turkey hunting, when you knock all the feathers off it, is a game of infinite variables, played on a field of unlimited dimension, against an opponent who doesn't know the rules and wouldn't play by them if he did." ...Jim Spencer

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:20 pm