View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:13 pm

Couple of Knight rifles for sale Rifles have been sold! 
Jake

Post Couple of Knight rifles for sale Rifles have been sold!
hey guys I have a couple knight 50s that need good homes. I have 8 muzzloaders in my safe right now and if you or you know someone that wants to get into muzzleloading without breaking the bank these would be ideal

1. This is a Knight Wolverine 50 caliber blued with the skelaton stock that I got my son when he first started muzzleloading. He has killed a slew of deer with this rifle and its still in good shape. We set it up with 2 pyro pellets and the 250 grain xtp with the knight high pressure sabot and it shot great with the musket cap. I let a friend use it last year after my son got an encore and we set it up with 90 grains of 777 ffg and the same sabot and bullet. He killed 2 bucks with it the first week of our black powder season. I will take $100.00 for this rifle

2. This is a Knight bighorn mag with the 26" barrel blue and synthetic. This gun I got from a friends widow. He was shooting 3 pyro pellets and the ptx bullet and killed many deer with it. I set it up to shoot some last year and it shot real good groups with 100 777 ffg loose and the 250 grain xtp and knight high pressure sabot. This rifle does not have any iron sights with it but I will throw in some weaver bases. I will take $150.00 for this rifle.

All prices are negotiable and I would be willing to trade some stuff if you have anything I may be interested in.
iisabigone

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:23 pm