View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:00 pm

QDM Hunt Club with Openings 
Poult

Post QDM Hunt Club with Openings
Hello,

We are a QDM club that is getting of the ground and has some openings to get in on the ground floor. We have a lease of 4500 continuous acres in Nelson Co. This property is a mix of Mature hardwoods, young pines, mature (20+yr) pines and some cutover. It has a excellent deer, bear and turkey population. In fact in our ride through the property a few weeks ago was saw some hens with approx. 23 poults that we could count that were out feeding along the logging roads. Not bad for 1 pm to see that. I have some pics of some deer and bear that were harvested off that property last year by the group that held the lease previously. We have a long term (8) year lease on the property with the first refusal on it for renewal on another long lease. Property has plenty of roads through it for access without making it so cut up that it is nothing but roads. Camping year around is permitted. ATV's are allowed for hunting/trapping. It is located only minutes form a public boat ramp on the James River and some excellent fishing. I am currently working on leasing the adjoining land maybe this year but probably nest year.

We are also working on leases in the Northern Neck / Fredericksburg Area and I have some feelers out on a few things in the Northern VA and Richmond areas.

We are a club with a focus on archery and black powder hunting and we will have some properties that will be archery only. The Nelson county tract will be open to regular firearms as well at this point.

I have a full membership which includes deer, bear, turkey small game etc.
I also have a Turkey membership which includes spring turkey, small game and camping priviliages. There will be a very limited number of theses memberships available.

email me if you would like to see some of the pictures and pricing information at commonwealthsportsmansassoc@va.metrocast.net
Let me know that you are form this board when sending email.

Thanks
Justin

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 pm