View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:21 pm

Double post - In the Turkey Forum too 
Longbeard

Post Double post - In the Turkey Forum too
Dear Friends,

My name is Rob Akers and I am with Salem Baptist Church in Crozier Virginia. I would like to invite you to our Wild Game Night on Tuesday March 21, 2006. The event will start at 5:00p.m. and feature a dinner consisting of various wild game and fish dishes provided by our members. There will also be a few of the standards (like hamburgers and hotdogs). The cost of the meal is only $2.00 per person, and this is only used to cover the cost of the soft drinks and paper products for the meal.

I know we all over the years have collected neat items which we thought we needed for hunting or fishing, as well as those things our kids have out grown.(like calls, tree stands, broad heads, camouflage jackets, hunting vest, dog boxes, etc.). I also know many of you either make calls, fishing lures, leather crafts, wood crafts, and more. I would like to give you the opportunity to participate in a consignment sale for the event.

To participate in the sale, I would like to know who will be participating and generally what you will have to sale. This will give me enough information to have the right number of tables setup for the event. Also it would allow me print up a list to hand out as people come in the door. Please contact me by March 16th, 2006 if you plan on selling something that night. You may contact me by one of the following methods:
Phone: 434-591-0051 Email: robake4@aol.com
Mail: Rob Akers
2795 Shannon Hill Road
Columbia, Virginia 23038
There is no charge for participating in the sale. However, we would appreciate that a donation be made to the Salem Building Fund from part of your sales this night.

Remember, you don’t have to sell anything to participate. Please come and join us for a time of a great fellowship, story telling, and home cooked food. You may also pick up a great bargain to take home.

Also I would hate to close without leaving you with something to think about. During our service this Sunday, our pastor spoke on Matthew 7:21 “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heavenâ€

Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:31 am