View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am

Help... 
Boss Gobbler

Post Help...
I received the email below last night... Anyone a fan of the show and would want to take Andrew out or know anyone in that area that would? PM me if needed...

Quote:
I’m a producer for the television program, Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, on the Travel Channel and we’re filming an episode along the Daniel Boone Wilderness Trail. Our program explores the culture of an area through the foods people grow, producer, hunt, farm, cook and of course eat. And this episode is going to follow along Daniel Boone’s trail and highlight history in the Appalachians as well.

We’ll be filming in April 19-21 from Duffield to Boonesborough. We’re looking for an opportunity to hunt some turkey with an experienced hunter for a segment on our show. Do you have any information that might be able to help us connect with someone who hunts in that area?

We’d also like to look into hunting groundhogs and doing some fishing – if you know anyone who can help us with that.

Thanks!

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:22 pm
Profile WWW