View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 am

Dixie Deer Classic 
King of Spring

Post Dixie Deer Classic
Guys I usually look at the board every few days and as always great to see the traffic picking up as spring quickly approaches... past few weeks feels like it is here!!!

Wanted to drop you guys a note and remind anyone who may be interested the Dixie Deer Classic will be held this weekend in Raleigh NC. Lots of Turkey calls, outfitter and sanctioned calling contest for us turkey fanatics as well as a most anything imagined for the deer hunting crowd. If any of you decide to come feel free to look me up would enjoy meeting you guys.

http://www.dixiedeerclassic.org/

Earl
mobile - 9-one-9 nine-49 9-three-zero-4

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:02 pm
Profile YIM
Jake

Post Re: Dixie Deer Classic
Earl , Haven't missed it in years , best show anywhere close to south central Virginia. We always come down on Sunday morning ( way less crowd ) . Where are you set up ?

Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:10 pm
King of Spring

Not set up anywhere ... show is pretty local to me so make it a point to spend part of the weekend there. For us in central NC it is somewhat like a family reunion, get to see a bunch of friends that we may only see once a year. Will probably be there wandering around.... and yes it is a really good show.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:46 pm
Profile YIM
Co-Owner/Dog Feeder

Earl is easy to recognize....he will be the one with a crowd following him around while he signs autographs, and shows em how to use a wingbone. :)

This man is one fine turkey hunter

"even after almost a half-century of hunting of the noblest game bird I am going to confess that I am still in the kindergarten; and I doubt if any human being ever acquires a complete education in this high art."
- Archibald Rutledge

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:54 am
King of Spring

Guys like usual, see the traffic picking up on the board as spring is approaching...

Wanted remind anyone who may be interested the Dixie Deer Classic will be held next weekend in Raleigh NC (March 2- 4th). As always, lot of turkey calls, outfitter and sanctioned calling contest for us turkey fanatics as well as a most anything imagined for the deer hunting crowd. If any of you decide to come feel free to look me up would enjoy meeting you guys... sure I'll be wandering around the show some part of each of the three days.

http://www.dixiedeerclassic.org/

And for the record.... GN was being way over complementary :-)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:34 pm
Profile YIM
Co-Owner/Dog Feeder

For the record, he's that good.

"even after almost a half-century of hunting of the noblest game bird I am going to confess that I am still in the kindergarten; and I doubt if any human being ever acquires a complete education in this high art."
- Archibald Rutledge

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:40 pm
King of Spring

Gobblenow wrote:
For the record, he's that good.

No doubt..

Take me Home Country Roads.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:02 pm
Jake

Headed down Sunday morning for my yearly fix. Best show around bar none. Got everything from unique gifts / jewelry to ultra expensive sheep hunts with everything in between. Well worth the time if you can make it.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:44 am