View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:06 pm

VA boy on TV this week, two turkeys, one shot, bow HEADS! 
Poult

Post VA boy on TV this week, two turkeys, one shot, bow HEADS!
I told you I would let you guys know. The first airing will be this wednesday at 6pm. It will show a hunt with Travis in MD getting his first turkey with a bow. Then it will show me (Eric Miker) from Christiansburg,VA orginially from WV, in South Dakota making the shot of a lifetime!! I take two gobblers with one arrow by beheading them with a magnus bullhead. One Shot....two birds!!!! Not for the faint of heart....it is a little graphic...but if you love hunting/bowhunting or turkeys, I can promise this will be one of the most exciting hunts you have seen. I will have to admit I was a little surprised when they both fell... luckily I had three tags and it wasn't in WV with a one bird per day limit!!! Please share this with your friends, Pursuit channel is channel 608 on direct TV or channel 240 on dish network. It is up close and personal....it all happens within 5 yards of the camera!

Come to our facebook page and give us a like to see some photos form this years hunts, and also some great new products from our sponsors.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gone-Wild ... 4358298635

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:25 pm