View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:23 pm

Quantico 
Poult

Post Quantico
Hello everyone,

New guys here. I am a Soldier going to school with a bunch of Marines at Quantico...and loving it. Anyway... I had a horrible deer season here. My first time in the area and just dont know the places to look. Does anyone have any tips on where some hot/warm spots on quantico are to go look for Turkeys when season opens.

I don't know if I can stand anymore hunting like deer season last fall... all I could find were does!!! PM me or post in open forum. I am all about sharing information.

I just PM'd someone telling them that it is nice to know there is a good sportsman network around where people help each other out. It is especially difficult for us military/government type workers who move every two years. We do not stay anywhere long enough to figure out where the game is at.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to contributing to the forum and will hopefully be posting some pics of a succesfull turkey season soon!!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:34 pm
King of Spring

Post Re: Quantico
Hello and welcome aboard. My name is Earl and may be able to help you out at Quantico. Would be willing to hook up with you and point you in the right direction. I have been hunting the Q since 1982 and yes unless you know little specific areas to hunt one can not have much action all season. Will be going out scouting again in the morning but will have to work 5 straight days starting Saturday.

PM sent.

Earl

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:39 pm