View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 pm

Need Home 
Post Need Home
Small Monkey looking for nice back on which to set up camp.
Require little or no attention.
Don't weigh much until late in spring, then feel like a 800 lb. gorilla.
Have bags packed and can move in/on at anytime. Last backlords threw me out and no-one seems to have any rentable space.
Clean cut and well manicured.
Really nice, quiet, and personable except when strutting turkeys are closing on shotgun range - then I go bezerk.
References available from Dale, Max, Tburt, Rhino, and others.
Don't like Freddy much.

Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:54 pm
2 Year Old

i had him one time back in the mid 90's,he got awfully heavy then,im older now so i can imagine how hard it would be to climb the ridges with him on my back now.....NO THANKS!!!!!!!.........LOL :wink:

Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:03 am
Profile YIM
King of Spring

Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:15 am
King of Spring

It would not bother me one bit, if that monkey remains HOMELESS. Everybody that I know, that has ever had this monkey said that he is not wanted back ever again. I checked his References, and they all come back negative. :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:27 am
Longbeard

No thanks, I have one I'm trying to get rid of myself :?
Keep em Gobblin!
Struttinbird

Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:27 pm
2 Year Old

I went hunting the other morning and picked up a hitch hiker wearing camo. I thought it was a lost hunter. When he jumped in the truck, he pulled his mask off and lit a cigarette with a $hit eating grin. Yep, you guessed right. That hairy SOB has set up camp on my back, and sleeps in my truck. I am starting to feel a bit screwed this year.

Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:58 pm
Boss Gobbler

Keep that darn critter away from me!!! :lol: Just finished knocking one off my back and Dale just got rid of his. Warning though, if any of you hunt in Craig County, there are two monkies running around looking for a new home :shock:

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
2 Year Old

Damn, I just looked in the driveway and he figured out how to use the CD player in the truck. He was also drinking beer from my garage fridge. How am I going to leave him behind this week?? I may have to use my wife's 4-Runner for hunting this week HELP!!!!!

Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:37 pm
King of Spring

At first, he seems like a fine tenant. Little or no bother at all. Then, as time slips by, he seems to become quite the burden. That's his strategy. Once all his bags are unpacked and a few rents under his belt, he stops paying altogether and starts putting on weight. Soon, you're ditching all the calls in your vest except your one go to call and leaving that extra bottle of water at the truck. He gets in your mind and makes you wonder why you even bother to carry the gun. It's a constant battle of wits, but don't despair. A beautiful sunrise and nature's gifts are the reward for those who push forward.

Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:01 am
Profile YIM