View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:33 am

lets open a couple of threads for whats going in state 
Longbeard

Post lets open a couple of threads for whats going in state
Just an Idea, I love to know what going on in Tazzwell, Grundy, and other places. but sometimes I want to know what specifically going on in my neck of the woods. It may be smart to at break up the state into sections, and get a couple of threads going so its easier to find.

I only know whats going on in Richmond. I think most would consider it central virginia, but this is goging to be a very hard year. I see hunting pressure up, and gobbling non-existentant. At least on the land I have to hunt locally. From some of the other posts, it appears others are having the same luck in this area of the state.

Rob

Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:02 am
Post Turkey Talk
We got into them hard all morning Saturday. Only needed one to take two more turkey steps and I would've had one. He didn't see our decoys and just walked away. My partner missed one at 1130 at another spot. Monday morning at 1000 he shot a 25 lb bird with and 11 inch beard and 1 3/4 inch spurs. They ready here in King George County

Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:41 am
King of Spring

Gobbling pretty well here in Northern Va .. but henned up bad too.. will answer the call well but wants his ladies to come to him.. I think next week will be better..

Take me Home Country Roads.

Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:50 am
Longbeard

Gobbling pretty well here in Northern Va .. but henned up bad too.. will answer the call well but wants his ladies to come to him.. I think next week will be better..

Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:55 pm