View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

Wishing the VaTurkey Family Good Things in 2012 
King of Spring

Post Wishing the VaTurkey Family Good Things in 2012
Well Ladies and Gentleman, a new year is upon us. May your gobblers come in dressed for a fancy dance, your deer wander oh so close without knowing your pressence wearing the big head dress you all desire, may your trapline bring you a pleasant surprise at each set, may your fishing line be tight and delight. Most importantly, may each of you enjoy your passion in the outdoors and share it with friends and family. I enjoy reading all the stories here on VaTurkey and am blessed to have found many, many friendships as a result of this Board. Thank you McGuires for keeping the Board alive in 2011!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:59 am
Profile YIM
King of Spring

Post Re: Wishing the VaTurkey Family Good Things in 2012
I can't say it any better than Dale.
Happy New Year Y'all!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 pm
Boss Gobbler

Post Re: Wishing the VaTurkey Family Good Things in 2012
Dale wrote:
Well Ladies and Gentleman, a new year is upon us. May your gobblers come in dressed for a fancy dance, your deer wander oh so close without knowing your pressence wearing the big head dress you all desire, may your trapline bring you a pleasant surprise at each set, may your fishing line be tight and delight. Most importantly, may each of you enjoy your passion in the outdoors and share it with friends and family. I enjoy reading all the stories here on VaTurkey and am blessed to have found many, many friendships as a result of this Board. Thank you McGuires for keeping the Board alive in 2011!

Dale said it much better then I could!

Happy New Year Va Turkey!!! :smt003

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 am
Profile WWW