View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 4:48 pm

The official "Congratulations!" thread!!! 
Boss Gobbler

Post The official "Congratulations!" thread!!!
Reading through this board this AM it would take us forever to reply to all the posts! I wanted to say a big congrats to everyone!!

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
King of Spring

I thought about starting one of these threads. Congratulations to all who have already slung a gobbler over thier shoulder! For everyone else, the season is young and some of the best is yet to come so stay after them. I look forward to reading more exciting huntin' stories, whether a kill was involved or not.
Browtine

Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:33 pm
Boss Gobbler

Me too. I replied to most, but not all. Congrats to all that scored.
Had a close call on Sat saw a nice bird but not close enough for the shot. Heard 4 this am but they were not really fired up.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:12 pm
Poult

Yes, congrats to all. I feel bad about what I did this morning, I didnt go. I had a chance and passed because of the bad taste in my mouth from saturday. After all these years I should know better, but hopefully it will get better. Hopefully between now and mid-May we'll all have a success story to share on this board.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:41 pm
Longbeard

Congrats! to everyone as well there are a lot of new posters on this site like reading everyones post !

Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:08 am
Boss Gobbler

I had to bump this back to the top! I've been away from the computer a fair bit over the first week and wanted to congratulate everyone and welcome the new folks!

Continued good luck this season to everyone and be careful!!

Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Longbeard

Great job everyone, seems like there has been a lot of action, Congratulations on playing the game regardless of end result.

Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:54 pm
Longbeard

Once again, congratulations on all the amazing hunts lately, I have read a good many of them, but have just not had time to make any comments, but there have really been some crazy adventures. Final exams and papers and classes have taken a toll on my on-line free time! How dare education!

Good luck this weekend, I may brave the rain/Tstorms myself over in WVa.

Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:04 am
2 Year Old

Post congrats
congrats to everyone who has got one and to everyone who hasn't but got to get out and enjoy the great sport of turkey hunting. :D

Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:55 pm