View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:22 pm

PETA Develops New Anti-Hunting Website 
Boss Gobbler

Post PETA Develops New Anti-Hunting Website
PETA Develops New Anti-Hunting Website

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), an animal rights group known for its outrageous campaigns to end animal use, has found a new forum in which to promote its anti-hunting agenda.

PETA has developed a website, http://helpingwildlife.com , which targets outdoor sports and wildlife population controls. The site urges visitors to print and post “No Huntingâ€

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:14 am
Profile WWW
King of Spring

Can You Imagine! Can you believe it! PETA trying to subvert our RIGHTS to hunt, fish, and persue our God given desires! You know, although this is a little tung-in-cheek, they really do suprise me sometimes. I heard a story here yesterday about them giving away Furr Coats! I guess this is some kind of reverse psychology thing! I wish people had more constructive things to do with their time and money! :arrow: :arrow:

"Turkey hunting, when you knock all the feathers off it, is a game of infinite variables, played on a field of unlimited dimension, against an opponent who doesn't know the rules and wouldn't play by them if he did." ...Jim Spencer

Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:35 am
King of Spring

Post VATurkey.Com Representative
I vote that TScott be nominated the official VATurkey.Com Political Awareness Delegate. He is always, I mean always, on the forefront of our hunting and fishing rights. You are the man! Thanks for helping us stay on top of this issues.

Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:12 am
Profile YIM
King of Spring

I drive by the PETA's building just about day on my way home from work. I love it when FM-99 a rock station here in Hampton Roads Holds it annaul
Stirpper Tournament. They sit up the weighting scale in front of the PETA out in the water. Drives them CRAZY :lol:

Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:29 pm
King of Spring

be sure to let us all know when that next stripper tournament is...i may make a special trip to check it out...although i am a bit worried about why they'd need weighing scales at a stripper tournament. :lol:

"A man who insists on adherence to the facts when it comes to his hunting exploits, size of fish...abilities of his bird dog...is an untrustworthy fellow. A fine sporting liar is a gentleman & someone whose acquaintance should be cherished" R. Ruark.

Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:39 pm
King of Spring

I think this may be one of those times that going back and editing a previous post may be in order..

Although I may be interested in seeing a Stripper tournament myself :twisted:

Take me Home Country Roads.

Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:36 pm
King of Spring

All I know is they have a contest for the biggest fish . I just assumed they weighted them. Maybe I'm wrong on how they judge the fish. I just know the station does it to tick off PETA and thats good enough for me.
Tim

Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:08 am

Stripper+Man=A good time

Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:50 pm