View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:17 pm

hunting and help! 
Post hunting and help!
ahhhh turkey hunting opens again! well it is a hard start for me 1st a cow mooches off with my turkey! then as i came in i set up and i lift my dekoy out and cam back off to the right about 100 yards a huge tom ! was looking i layed down slow tryed soem calling he turbned and walked slowey well i am looking for some way to know when the tom is going to be thir you can never get himt to come in you cvan see him strutt when you call but he never seems to come in i use a box call the only time i see him was he was ona hill and i was calling he was strutting and some whoot alow works some times but other then dat he gobbels on his own i need some help here i wait for hours siting at my stand

Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:20 pm
Boss Gobbler

I think punctuation is overrated too! :D :wink:

Sounds like a tough old gobbler... leave the dekes at home and setup in his favorite strut zone and do some scratching in the leaves!

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:13 am
Profile WWW