View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 WHO ARE YOU? 
Poult

Post Re: WHO ARE YOU?
Hi all, I'm Charly from Clifton, NJ.
I enjoy hunting and fishing.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:47 am
2 Year Old

I am ten years old and I really like being in the outdoors with my dad and uncle I hunt trap and fish. I can't wait till turkey season.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:04 pm
Jake

I’m Joe from Cocomo-just kidding, I live on a small farm in the mountains of Craig County near New Castle. I been turkey hunting for about 28 years. I work as a maintenance supervisor in a manufacturing facility.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:39 pm
Poult

Hi I am the callman from Gobbler Getter Turkey Calls.
I have been Turkey hunting for 30 years and making calls for half that time.
Thanks for letting me join your group.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:52 pm
Poult

I'm Mike from York County, VA and I got bit by the turkey hunting bug in 2016 (and too many tick and mosquito bites since). I'm a mechanical engineer/naval architect in the marine industry. I was the runner-up in a private, statewide turkey hunting tournament in 2018 put on by a Virginia call maker. Really lucky year! Anyway, I'd give up all other hunting if I could only hunt one animal ever again: turkeys. But I need help learning these birds! One year, they come in hypnotized. The next year... I question everything I do and all my abilities in the turkey woods because things just don't come together for me! Glad I found this message board !

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:39 pm
King of Spring

MikeInYoCo wrote:
I'm Mike from York County, VA and I got bit by the turkey hunting bug in 2016 (and too many tick and mosquito bites since). I'm a mechanical engineer/naval architect in the marine industry. I was the runner-up in a private, statewide turkey hunting tournament in 2018 put on by a Virginia call maker. Really lucky year! Anyway, I'd give up all other hunting if I could only hunt one animal ever again: turkeys. But I need help learning these birds! One year, they come in hypnotized. The next year... I question everything I do and all my abilities in the turkey woods because things just don't come together for me! Glad I found this message board !

I'm on year 40 and I am still learning.. one week I think I'm a great turkey hunter.. the next I want to forget everything I know and start from scratch.

Take me Home Country Roads.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:42 am
Poult

I'm Tregg. From Saltville, VA. Im a 28 year old corrections officer. I've been turkey hunting for probably 10-12 years now. I've learned alot from my late grandpa and from Oldruffhunter. I've killed 1 bird so far this season, he had 9 and a half in beard and inch spurs. Doubled up with my cousin and his was the same. Another buddy killed 1 with 11 and a half in beard and inch spurs. Hope each of you have a successful season and may God bless!!

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the forest and fields in which you walk.Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."-Fred Bear

Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:00 pm
Poult

I haven't been on here in years . I had to register again it has been so long. :P
I am located in Sanford NC. NC Sandhills but I grew up as a young man turkey hunting in Southampton and Greenville County Virginia. 50 years old now.
Jug is my nickname I got when I was 13 cause I had a grown man's head at a young age.
I check the site from time to time as a visitor. Looking to get back to turkey hunting in the Old Dominion state soon.
Hoping to find something in Henry county or Patrick County. My farm in Stoneville NC is only 3 miles from the state line.

Sun May 09, 2021 10:58 am
Poult

I'm Ren and I'm from Virginia Beach, VA.

I am 44 years old and just getting into hunting. I have completed hunters ed, and have been gearing up already. The only hunting experience I have is a 3 day spring turkey hunt in WV this year on a friends farm. I plan on hitting Cavalier and Chickahominy WMA's for fall turkey season and deer season just to get out in and try vs sitting home and reading since I am not able to make it back up to WV this year.

If anybody is willing to mentor a new hunter willing to do almost anything to learn, please message me!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:09 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26