View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:12 pm

HOKIES 
Boss Gobbler

Post HOKIES
Well Freddy may cut this one, but HOW ABOUT THEM HOKIES!!!! :lol:
I know all you UVA fans are saddened, but heck I think both State schools had a good year. Anyone going to BOISE????
GN your Tenn boys had a little something for Auburn, hopefully the Hokies can play well against them as well.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:15 am
Longbeard

GN, those Vols lost to UTC last night. Must not have a lot this year.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:55 am
Boss Gobbler

Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Post this is not a turkey topic...notify a moderator
but wait, if I understand what it says it is the moderaotrs who are leading these off topic discussions....Tenn basketball should be in the clsssifieds area...Tenn foot ball should have a topic section all its own...btw, all you people who have said Tenn gets "all the calls" in football need to review this tape from saturday night....here is a question for you students o f the game: can a team throw the ball 40 times in a game and never have a holding call against it ? Beamer better get that cryiong act for the referrees togetehr big time if the same officals call his game with AU...AU is a better team than the Vols this year, but Tenn would have made it very interesting if acouple of holding calls against them were to disappear. As to the bball Vols, there is a real big field house . seating 24000 plus, available for a good team if you want to put it in the classifiedds.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:17 am
Poult

War Eagle! Yep, Tennessee shot themselves in the foot Saturday with their penalties, but I hope their LB Kevin Burnett understands who the better team is now.

As for the Hokies, I reckon Auburn will probably try to make a statement against them after getting excluded from the national championship, but I'm just glad we beat Alabama and Georgia in the same season. It should be a great Sugar Bowl.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:16 pm
gn, I really think the vols should have never started Rick Clausen. Jim Bob Cooter or CJ Leak should have been the starting QB. They are better players from what I've seen!

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:39 pm
Longbeard

Post Go Hokies
Fingers, Toes and Eyes crossed on this one :lol:

Go Hokies !!!

Hokieman

Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:51 pm
Profile WWW