View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 am

I just wanted to say..... 
King of Spring

Post I just wanted to say.....
Hey guys and gals!!!

It's been awhile since I have signed on here since hunting season, but I came to check things out and saw the sad post from Freddy! I hate that this sight appears to have run its course and of course traffic on here has slowed way up, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the years on here! The information has been invaluable and the friendships made have been even better!! I have really enjoyed the pictures and stories from the deer and turkey seasons! I have learned so much justvfrom reading the posts from years past up until this year! Different tactics, tips and ideas floating on here has helped me kill a lot of birds! And I truly appreciate! I hope and pray you guys have many more great years going after these magnificent creatures!! I'm no longer on Facebook, but am able to post from time to time on Star City Whitetails through the website! So if this is it for many of us, it's been real, and it's been fun!!! Happy hunting gents!!

I'm gonna sign off with some pics from the past few seasons!

Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:07 am
King of Spring

Post Re: I just wanted to say.....
Nice.

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:15 pm